On the GitHub repository there are a few simple examples of how to use different TypeGraphQL features and how well they integrate with 3rd party libraries.
All examples have an
examples.gql file with sample queries/mutations/subscriptions that we can execute.
- Dependency injection (IoC container)
- Types inheritance
- Resolvers inheritance
- Generic types
3rd party libs integration
- TypeORM (manual, synchronous) *
- TypeORM (automatic, lazy relations) *
- Apollo Engine (Apollo Cache Control) **
* Note that we need to edit the TypeORM example's
index.ts with the credentials of our local database
** Note that we need to provide an
APOLLO_ENGINE_API_KEY env variable with our own API key