On the GitHub repository there are a few simple examples showing how to use different TypeGraphQL features and how well it integrates with 3rd party libraries.
All examples has a
examples.gql file with sample queries/mutations/subscriptions that you can execute.
- Dependency injection (IoC container)
- Types inheritance
- Resolvers inheritance
- Generic types
3rd party libs integration
- TypeORM (manual, synchronous) *
- TypeORM (automatic, lazy relations) *
- Apollo Engine (Apollo Cache Control) **
* Note that you need to edit the TypeORM examples
index.ts with credentials to your local database
** Note that you need to provide
APOLLO_ENGINE_API_KEY env variable with your own API key